Quality Control Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY PROFILE:
Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies Interested in learning new platforms and new technology This is the job for you!
Located in Reston Town Center, our US Engineering team is seeking a dynamic resource interested in test automation, software integration, mobile app testing and software installation. We are looking for candidates that are eager to learn and skilled enough to pick up on new technology and new concepts. Responsibilities will include test script creation, application testing on devices such as iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android, installation testing, middleware testing, documentation creation, and documentation review.
* Deliver on assigned planning, testing, and documentation tasks;
* Work closely with a team to understand requirements and technology to ensure functional requirements are met by a delivered solution;
* Apply quality control best practices to our Engineering organization;
* Strive to improve quality across installation, documentation, and application use;
* Escalate issues to management team;
* The drive to deliver quality products in a timely manner;
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
* Flexible nature willing to work on different capabilities
* Aptitude to learn new technologies;
* The ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with colleagues across a range of teams and departments.
* B.S. in CS/Engineering or equivalent;
* Experience operating smartphones, including iPhone, Blackberry, or Android;
* A good understanding of both Windows
* Understanding of SOAP or REST Based Web Services;
* Experience with database and SQL technologies;
* An understanding of web application servers;
* Experience with testing applications in different web-browsers, particularly IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.