Quality Control Inbound Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONVerify that-all product is correct as packaged and the quantity in all open partial cases, gaylords and crates is accurate. Using product knowledge, the e-catalog and reference materials confirm the contents of all open pallets and cases. Separate any mixed product containers. Indicate the quantity using a marker. Print out a scannable barcode as needed and attach to the item, case or pallet using the guidelines attached. Prep product as needed. Bag or box and label all non compliant product. Create documentation and photographs to fill out a vendor compliance ticket. Communicate with Quality team members and Ops to identify discrepancies, defective locations and corrective actions. Support internal Trade Compliance audit requirements.
* Verify incoming product for accuracy. Accountable for labeling all product at next level packaging standard
* Generate documentation for vendor non-compliance. Cubiscan new product as needed. Maintain Footprint and Quality checks as needed
* Communicate with Quality team to resolve more complex issues. Maintain a high level of integrity to notify leadership on all internal errors
* Assist inventory control and IB projects and duties as needed
* High School Diploma/GED and equivalent related experience
* Ability to communicate efficiently
* 1-3 years in Warehouse and/or Distribution Center environment, Quality Assurance experience strongly preferred