Quality Control Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Control InspectorJob ID:
Quality Control Inspector Job ID:
SIS20160109-13899 Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO Job Description:* Perform detailed inspection on electronic circuit cards, modules, and chassis for complex ground and/or flight, space flight, and non-flight applications for commercial and government programs to detailed drawings and specifications.
* Capture and maintain configuration records, perform in-process and final inspections per electronic work orders.
* Ensure manufacturing processes are accurate and followed Qualifications:* Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
* AA/AS or equivalent and a minimum of 4+ years related experience required
* 4 years mechanical assembly experience in order to validate assemblies to detailed, complex drawings
* Certifications required in workmanship ES900060, ESD and High Reliability
* Ability to work overtime, including weekends, on short notice and for possible long durations to support contractual delivery schedules Preferred Additional Skills:* Excellent Communication and People skills, both oral and written
* Candidate must be self-starter and practice excellent customer service
* Able to multi-task and work as both an independent contributor and/or a team member
* Good computer skills essential
* Must be flexible to changing needs and priorities, must be able to work in a team environment. Strong people skills are a must
* Ability to quickly learn CCA inspection to IPC-A-610, Cable inspection to IPC 620, inspection on electro-mechanical assemblies including module, chassis, and rack inspection, as well as antenna, and space reflector inspections Security Clearance:
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Quality Education High School (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CO - Colorado Springs .