Quality Control Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Pro Staff is hiring for a Quality Control Inspector to work in the St. Paul area! Do you have previous experience performing quality inspection in a medical device clean room* Are you capable of working independently while maintaining a high level of quality standards* If so, then Pro Staff may have an excellent opportunity as a QC Inspector for you!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
Pay: $15-20/hour depending on experience
* Perform QC inspections, document inspections, maintain inspection documents/files
* Complete Environmental Monitoring / summarize results
* Coordinate nonconforming product report and control functions
* Participate in complaint investigations and corrective action program as requested
* Participate in internal quality audit activities
* Recommend process improvements
* Receiving and inspection of components; count quantities and verify with packing slips and record data accurately
* Assist in clean room operations
* 3-7 years of quality inspection experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently with little supervision
* Team player
* Keen attention to detail
* ISO knowledge
* Experience working with smart scope, caliper, and tensile testing
* 401k retirement plans
* Medical, dental/vision and life plans
* Paid holidays
* Service and referral bonuses
Please complete our online application, or call our Little Canada office at 651-291-7811 to learn more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.