Quality Control Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOHNSON CONTROLS is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
This person receives, evaluates, processes and dispositions returned materials from a customer. The QA Processor also receives and processes material that is to be returned to a vendor. Main focus is Standard products, however may apply to other locations or materials. The QA Processor reports to the Quality supervisor.
* Process transactions in SAP
* Evaluate material and make standard dispositions, consult subject matter experts when needed.
* Communicate evaluation results to outside responsible parties.
* If possible make product usable for sale again.
* Feedback of issues to responsible parties, support in problem resolution in production if needed.
* Process defective supplier product through RTV process.
* Support production needs in defective product segregation if necessary.
* Performs housekeeping and other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
* Must demonstrate ability to evaluate products. Uses gauges, calipers and hand tools to confirm quality of processed material.
* Must be able to process transactions in SAP.
* Must have good communication skills as other departments may need to be involved in making a disposition.
* Must be able to stand for entire shift.
* Requires handling light to moderate weight materials.
* Must have experience with print reading.
* Ability to work with small hand tools is helpful.
* Work with hoists and lift up to 30#
* Understand drawings
* SAP knowledge
* Able to use gauges
* Communication to external parties
* Customer Focus
* Enterprise Mindset
* Collaborates across boundaries
* Inspire & Influence