Quality Control Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Quality Control SupervisorJob ID:
Quality Control Supervisor REQ ID:
Malabar, Florida Job Description:
Supervise all Malabar quality inspectors.* Coordinate with programs in the scheduling of inspectors, to ensure proper labor utilization.
* Ensure adherence to company policies and process standards, while maintaining employee morale and overseeing the training of new and existing staff.
* Ensure quality process documentation and standards are followed, investigate and addressing internal and external customer concerns.
* Lead quality improvement efforts.
* Monitor and analyze attendance trends, able to effectively mentor and motivate staff.
* Provide verbal and written inspection training and audit / inspection results.
* Help establish department goals, and use experience and innovation to achieve them.
* Ensure proper labor utilization and develop staffing requirements.
* Identify potential process and workflow improvements. Qualifications:* 5+ years' experience in circuit card assembly inspection or manufacturing; with 2+ years' supervisory experience.* In-depth knowledge of J-STD-001. Additional Preferred Qualifications:* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly proficient in writing non-conformance reports.
* Should be Flexible, and maintain sound judgment, and an even temperament.
* Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
* Experienced in using Microsoft Office products. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Quality Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Malabar .