Quality Coordinator (PRN) - Registered Nurse RN 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00309-6137
Blake Medical Center is 383 bed full service hospital, offering a full spectrum of health care services. We are a leading provider of acute care in Manatee County.
Our highly skilled team of hospital professionals deliver a comprehensive range of services, from open heart surgery and oncology, to our weight loss solutions program and health education.
The RN Quality Coordinator coordinates the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of performance data relative to specified quality improvement programs within the hospital. Maintains documents and records according to state and federal health care standards.
Role Accountabilities include:
* Core Measure abstraction and chart reviews
* Facilitates assigned process improvement initiatives by using problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis and/or FMECA.
* Fosters a positive first impression by ensuring all work areas are organized, clean and project a professional appearance.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential safety issues.
* Completion of RN Diploma program.
* One to three years recent quality experience within an acute clinical practice.
* Must possess current Florida RN licensure.
* Experience with Core Measures is required.
Last Edited: 05/04/2016