Quality Coordinator - Patient Safety & Performance Improvement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 1/10/2017
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Assisting in the implementation, coordination, assessment, evaluation and development of Einstein Healthcare Network's Patient Safety and Performance Improvement program with a unit and/or department based focus
* Assisting in the collection, review and analysis of quality data to identify opportunities for improvement
* Actively promoting and participating in identification of problems and opportunities to improve; monitoring progress of actions taken, evaluating and proposing follow-up activities
* Applying, teaching, and skillfully using techniques for process improvement, outcomes and process measures and quality improvement
* Identifying problematic issues related to performance improvement projects and determining reasons and actions to resolve. Communicating corrective action plan to interested parties and following up to determine current status
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Master's degree preferred
* Current Pennsylvania RN license preferred
* Performance Improvement and 3 to 5 years Clinical experience required
* Experience using the IHI model for improvement required
* The exceptional candidate will be considered based on individual experience and training
* Physical Requirements: Frequent walking throughout the campus. Occasional light lifting of charts
* Visual Requirements: Near vision with extensive exposure to computer monitors
* Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversation and telephone communication
* Working Conditions: Office setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.