Quality Coordinator - Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26670-1089
Days (rotating weekends)
Citrus Memorial Hospital was founded in 1957 as the area s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Over the years, Citrus Memorial has seen a lot of growth. What started as a small hospital began to grow in the 1970s when a bed tower was added to the facility. After that addition, a boom began. A second bed tower, medical office building and primary care offices throughout the county were built. Two walk-in clinics, multiple rehabilitation centers and several laboratory collection centers later Citrus Memorial has become the second largest employer in Citrus County and a beacon of hope for our community.
The RN Quality Coordinator coordinates the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of performance data relative to specified quality improvement programs within the hospital. Maintains documents and records according to state and federal health care standards.
Role Accountabilities include:
* Core Measure abstraction and chart reviews
* Facilitates assigned process improvement initiatives by using problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis and/or FMECA.
* Fosters a positive first impression by ensuring all work areas are organized, clean and project a professional appearance.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential safety issues.
* Completion of RN Diploma program.
* One to three years recent quality experience within an acute clinical practice.
* Must possess current Florida RN licensure.
* Experience with Core Measures is required.
Last Edited: 08/24/2016