Quality Coordinator - Registered Nurse RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/31/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 01384-10267
Days (rotating weekends)
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 407-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU. Families trust us to meet their needs, knowing that they have access to our Centers of Excellence including, Chest Pain Center, Heart & Vascular Institute, Spine Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Cancer Care, and our Women's & Children's Center.
The RN Quality Coordinator coordinates the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of performance data relative to specified quality improvement programs within the hospital. Maintains documents and records according to state and federal health care standards.
Role Accountabilities include:
* Core Measure abstraction and chart reviews
* Facilitates assigned process improvement initiatives by using problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis and/or FMECA.
* Fosters a positive first impression by ensuring all work areas are organized, clean and project a professional appearance.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential safety issues.
* Completion of RN Diploma program.
* One to three years recent experience within Quality Management, preferably in acute care hospital setting.
* Must possess current Florida RN licensure.
* Experience with Core Measures is required.
Last Edited: 08/29/2016