Quality End-Of-Line Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThroughout its history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
We are currently seeking candidates for a QUALITY END OF LINE INSPECTORS to work A SHIFT (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 6:50 A.M. TO 3:10 P.M.), B SHIFT (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 2:50 P.M. TO 11:10 P.M.) OR C SHIFT (SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 10:50 P.M. TO 7:10 A.M.) at our Monroe, Georgia location. You offer us your determination and work-ethic, we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
The End of Line Quality Inspectors Performs product inspection assignments requiring use of instruments and techniques to measure quality levels of manufactured or purchased parts, in accordance with established procedures and/or standards. Support the review and establishment of programming of the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) to complete daily inspections and work request. Utilize inspection standards and best practices to create measurement routines with CMM, Optical Comparators and other various other lab equipment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* Performs in-process inspections, final inspections and receiving inspection for conformance to specifications as outlined in standards (i.e. IPIS, PEVS, Inspection check sheets, Measurlink etc.) using basic inspection instruments and/or techniques including Visual inspections.
* May verify inspection equipment to ensure its accuracy.
* Participates in sorting and rework of non-conformances.
* Prepares and processes inspection acceptance or rejection paperwork.
* Utilize effective communications and problem solving skills to foster an effective team environment which continually strives for safety, quality, organizational, product, productivity, and improvements.
* Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
* Hands on individual that has worked in fast paced production environment performing quality checks. Experience in an automotive environment preferred.
* Ability to utilize inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gauge.
* ISO 14001 and/or TS16949 environment preferred.
* Utilize effective communication, team work, problem solving, and organization skills to foster an effective team environment which continually strives for safety, quality, organizational, product, productivity, and improvements.
* Requires ability to work both independently and effectively within a team environment to ensure individual and departmental objectives are accomplished.
* Ability to input data. Computer experience preferred.
* Specific vision abilities include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and color vision.
* Ability to lift and/or transport 45 lbs and utilize proper lifting techniques and safety guidelines.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).