This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* As a Program Quality Engineer (PQE) act as be the quality focal point and main POC as Program Lead working with the customer.
* Review customer requirements and ensure all are incorporated into build process and adhered to.
* Program QE would need to be self sufficient, know AS9100/ISO 9001 requirements, understand Space Quality, be a team player, effective communicator, and results driven.
* Performs inspections of product as needed and sets quality assurance requirements for procured materials, materials in process, and finished products.
* WILL BE INSPECTING CCA\'S (CIRCUIT CARD ASSEMBLIES) AND FINAL ASSEMBLIES
* PQE responsibilities consist of contract review and implementation, define mate rial procurement requirements, ensure material conformance, support production operations and audits, create monthly program Quality metrics, create and submit contractual requirements, and support final unit shipments.
* This is the description of some of the main functions that are led by the Senior Program Quality Engineer.
* "The minimum level of education required for assignment is a Bachelors Degree. Suppliers should obtain a copy of the candidate's highest level of education to avoid delays in on-boarding