This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
We currently have an opening for a QUALITY ENGINEER I at our facility in COLUMBUS, OH.
This dynamic position is a key member of our Quality team and will be responsible for Quality Engineering and Continuous Improvement activities relating to external customers, internal processes, and suppliers. This position will have responsibility to drive strategic corrective / preventative action projects as well as Strategic Quality Plan initiatives.
* Designs, implements, evaluates, and revises, technical quality assurance protocols/methods for the inspecting and testing of in-process raw materials, production equipment, and finished products.
* Ensures activities and items are in compliance with both Honeywell quality assurance standards and applicable government regulations.
* Performs analysis of s and production data and identifies trends in the inspection of finished products, in-process materials and bulk raw materials, and recommends corrective actions when necessary.
* Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control procedures are followed.
* Evaluates and analyzes the efforts in organizing, documenting, and interpreting inspection support documents and records.
* Works directly with customers to support product/process evaluations, audits, and compliance to customer-specific requirements.
* Performs internal audits of processes and functions to assure continued compliance to international standards and requirements.
* Position will support compliance to ISO9001, ISO17025, and other relevant international standards.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or closely related field
* 2+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment
* 2+ years of experience with ISO9001, AS9100 or TS16949
* Excellent communication skills and be able to work equally well with executive, engineers, supervisors, and operators.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team, and be proficient in interpreting and applying established standards.
* Ability to identify problems and update or modify working methods in own role
* Experience with ISO17025 or ANSI Z540-1 compliance is highly desired.
* Ability to travel per business needs. Up to 10%
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.