This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is looking for a QUALITY ENGINEER for their location in ELKHART, IN. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary range of $52K-$67K. Local talent only
ABOUT THE POSITION
Assist in developing and implementing quality control standards and procedures using simple to semi complex engineering methods and techniques throughout the plant.
Coordinates with the quality assurance and engineering department in the development of data collection and analysis techniques including non-routine measurement system analysis, and computerization of all systems and studies directed at improving overall plant quality and productivity.
2. Assists in the development and participates in plant wide quality assurance programs in conjunction with quality assurance and engineering departments and recommends corrective action when necessary.
3. Maintains customer approved statistical process control program and evaluates and applies metrology and statistical methods used to diagnose and correct quality deficiencies.
4. Maintains reliable vendor relationships and coordinates the receiving of all raw materials to ensure quality standards, timely delivery and cost efficiency.
5. Maintains and coordinates testing procedures used in production to ensure acceptable quality levels in conjunction with engineering specification requirements to include development of technique, frequency, and proper documentation and reporting of the results.
6. Conducts training programs related to quality assurance, which includes proper principles and procedures for statistical process controls.
7. May conduct customer and supplier quality surveys at various manufacturing facilities, which maintains a standard of quality in raw materials and finished goods.
8. Researches and recommends techniques for solving quality related engineering problems, which may include identifying cost causes, instituting corrective action and monitoring the results.
9. Tests product samples documenting results for ISIR/PSW submission and approval, coordinates with suppliers for similar submission and approval, and maintains necessary documentation and files for customer quality rating programs.
10. Assist in determining the deposition of rework and rejected products from customers and suppliers, and prepares the necessary documentation.
11. Assists engineering by providing technical support in the development and standardization of quality assurance aspects of new products, gauging inspection procedures, supplier quality assurance, supplier audits, and problem solving and at the customer plant level.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
3 years or related experience in a manufacturing environment
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.