This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQUALITY ENGINEER
Tier 2 Automotive supplier looking to hire Quality Engineer with a solid mechanical background. Duties will include the following:
* Solidworks proficiency and ability to design parts from concept or reverse engineer. GD&T proficiency desired.
* Program and operate CMM, optical comparator, gages, and lab/testing equipment
* Create/review PPAP's, IMDS, CQI's and other quality related documents
* Interface with customers/vendors to address quality or engineering concerns
* Maintain the quality manual and ISO registration
* Perform Corrective Action/Root Cause Analysis
* Self-directed and motivated individual with excellent organizational skills and accepts responsibility.
* 2D/3D CAD
* ISO 9001:2015 Knowledge
* Dimensional Inspections
* Mechanical Properties Testing
* CMM Programming
* Gage Calibration/Repair
* Lead projects
* Direct employees
* Computer Hardware Knowledge
* Minimal Programming Knowledge
* Ability to read, understand, and apply technical documentation
* Ability to read, understand, and apply engineering standards
* Ability to write and implement formal policies and procedures
* Microsoft Office skills (specifically Word and Excel)
* Ability to design and create custom fixturing for parts and testing devices
* PPAP and APQP Knowledge
* Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
* Lead customer and ISO 9001 audits
* Document Control Knowledge
* Manage the Quality Management System (QMS)
Our company provides a competitive income, company paid health care, paid vacation, and a rewarding work environment. We are a privately owned, financially stable, innovative and ethical corporation that values employee development.