This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
JOB TITLE: MTS, SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER-IT APPLICATIONS
LOCATION: US - INDIANA - INDIANAPOLIS
Salesforce is looking for a Software Quality Engineer (Member of Technical Staff) to join our newly forming IT REAL ESTATE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TEAM. This is an awesome opportunity to launch quality engineering for Enterprise Real Estate Management - developing testing automation for applications and systems to manage the global Salesforce real estate portfolio - on Salesforce technology! IT application development is growing, it is a great time to join the team and make a huge contribution to how we support our business using the Salesforce platform!
* Work with an established application development manager, principal solution architect, technical development lead and other software engineers to ensure every line of code we push to production is of the highest quality
* Actively support our ADM agile framework - including establishing scrum team roles, tools, practices, and rituals
* Establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our Real Estate business partners
* Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
* Build black and white box test automation that is effective, fast, robust, and maintainable using tools such as SOAP_UI, ApexUnit, Junit, and Selenium Web Driver
* Develop functional automated tests in Apex and/or Java
* Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, product managers, and business systems analysts
* Participate in and contribute to code reviews
* Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality
* Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
* We're a flat, lean, agile, self-governing team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
* 3+ years of experience in an OOP language, such as Java, C#, etc.
* Proven experience with development and maintenance of regression and performance test in a complex architecture
* Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
* 3+ years of automated testing experience in a web based environment
* Comfortability with both manual and automated testing
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or relevant experience
* Experience testing on the Salesforce.com platform & API's.
* Previous testing experience with Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
* Experience with Version Control, Code Collaboration, and Continuous Integration Systems - GIT, Perforce, Code Collaborator, Swarm, Jenkins, ANT, etc.
* Certifications in Force.com / JAVA
* Understanding of various user based security models
* Previous experience testing applications in the Real Estate vertical
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.