Quality Engineer Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Macy's Systems & Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONManagers are responsible for a defined work function and/or a suite of systems. Manage the resources necessary to support and execute all phases of multiple project life cycles. The Manager uses a broad knowledge of the business and technical system applications to ensure the integrity, stability and systems availability to our customer base. This position will also be responsible for building effective teams through coaching, mentoring and career planning. The Manager will develop cross-functional partnerships. Supports and upholds the integrity of ongoing methodology and approach for new systems
Macy's Systems & Technology (MST) is the information technology division of Macy's Inc. Macy's Inc. is the nation's largest operator of department stores with over 800 department store locations in 46 states. In addition, we operate major catalog and internet operations for Bloomingdale's and Macy's. Macy's Systems & Technology is headquartered in Johns Creek, a suburban setting northeast of Atlanta, Georgia.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, employee fitness center and a merchandise discount.
* Ensures effective planning, organizing, prioritizing and delegating assignments to direct reports and team members. Through continual analysis of the workload and personnel needs of their team(s) and organizational unit, meet deadlines. Responsible for team results on quality measurements, including on-time delivery, meeting deadlines, and adherence to policy and procedures.
* Develops and executes strategic plans in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders. Ability to build and establish solid working relationships by providing timely, accurate and high quality information to peers, subordinates, upper management and/or customers.
* Demonstrates appropriate functional knowledge and skills relevant to operational area.
* Advises MST senior management on strategic plans and improvements to systems and processes. Partners with customers to develop and execute business vision and strategic plan.
* Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to identify, recommend, and implement improvements to systems and processes. Ensures compliance with existing processes and standards.
* Experience with leading automated testing team working in collaboration with development and UAT teams in multi-site environment
* Thorough understanding of HP ALM, Loadrunner and/or other automated testing tools
* Experience running testing practice (regression testing, performance testing, load testing, smoke testing) in Agile environment
* UI/UX and services testing experience
* PMP or CSM certification
* ITIL concepts
* Experience with continuous deployment
* Application/software development background
* Bachelor's Degree preferred and 8-10+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
MACY\'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT.