This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JDM Systems Consultants
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Engineer responsible to validate vehicle emission tests. Primary role is to ensure testing quality through verification that each test meets all regulatory and GM quality requirements. Additionally support all Quality Test Integrity group's and Operation's activities aimed at ensuring compliant and quality testing by the Vehicle Emission Laboratories.
* Knowledge of equipment run off and validation
* Knowledge of control plans, FMEA, capability analysis and gage R&R etc
* Knowledge of change management, visual management, error proofing, and operator decision making reduction
* Technical problem solving, Red X, DFSS, or statistics
* Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes
* Developing and implementing quality management systems in manufacturing industries
* Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance
* Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures
* Troubleshooting problems or flaws in the item provided for testing
* Meeting with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results
* Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to
* Performing tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment
* Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes
* MS Excel skills
* AutoCAD skills