Quality Engineer - New Model Parts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRECRUITING SOLUTIONS is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates.Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
NEW MODEL PARTS QUALITY ENGINEER
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a _NEW MODEL PARTS QUALITY ENGINEER_ for a multinational client located in South Carolina! ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversee the quality level of locally procured parts
* Identify and communicate critical characteristics for new models
* Work with suppliers to establish systems and process controls
* Part verification and inspection
* Testing and dimensional data confirmation (comparison and hands on verification)
* Document and data control (Drawings, PFMEAs, PQCTs, etc.)
* Ability to use basic hand measurements tools such as calipers, height gages, micrometer, etc.
* Proficient in math including metric conversions
* Ability to read blueprints
* Ability to read Bill of Materials
* Previous experience / exposure to various types of manufacturing processes
* Good analytical problem solving and trouble shooting skills
* Ability to organize and conduct business meetings
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to manage projects and be results oriented
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good organizational skills including 5S, prioritization and daily planning
* Ability to travel, possibly for extended periods, on short notice
* Ability to work overtime on short notice, including weekends as necessary
* Able to work in team environment
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision