This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQUALITY ENGINEER
The Quality Engineer will lead and facilitate the implementation of global and site specific quality initiatives and their continual improvement. Responsible for the site quality engineering activities and lead, coach, and facilitate problem solving, analysis of data and continual improvement activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES - QUALITY ENGINEER
* Maintain quality control of manufactured and incoming supplied components and assemblies
* Facilitate the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
* Determine quality capabilities of machines and processes and provide data to responsible departments
* Be the Quality liaison between the customer and site manufacturing process.
* Responsible for customer concern management and corrective action request process
* Keep up-to-date with the status of project related tasks at the supplier and track supplier performance metrics
REQUIREMENTS - SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred but not required
* 5-7years of Quality Engineering experience within the Automotive industry
* Previous Die Cast and Machining experiencerequired
* Customer Interfacing and Corrective Action experience