Quality Engineer - Sheridan, AR
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Quality Engineer - Sheridan, AR
Are you an Engineer who enjoys problem-solving and finding ways to improve process? Do you enjoy working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility committed to putting out products with the highest quality standards? If so, you should consider applying to Kohler today!
Located in our Sheridan, Arkansas facility, we are looking for a Quality Engineer to perform precision measurement, quality analysis, product acceptance tests and other quality projects for our Arkansas Faucets Operations team (AFO). This Engineer will analyze and take corrective actions to improve processes and product yield in the AFO with particular emphasis in the Plastics plant. This Engineer will recommend, direct and coordinate product modifications to improve quality, to meet customer requirements, and to reduce inventory.
Our Quality Engineering team is strong and we have the flexibility to hire someone right out their Engineering program or someone who is already industry-seasoned.
* BS degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or other area preferred.
* We are considering new college grads, but previous experience as a Technician, Reliability Analyst or other quality related position is nice to have.
* Qualified candidates will have solid technical knowledge of principles relating to mechanics, plus complete working knowledge of the use of common gaging and precision measuring instruments, such as optical comparator, surface plate instruments, electronic gaging devices, and related equipment.
* Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, statistical quality control techniques, and problem-solving actions and results.
* Must have the ability to prepare complete and effective reports, regarding special investigations and summaries of recorded data.
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers, common Office, Statistical Process Control, and Database software.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.