This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Spring Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Engineer
The QualityEngineer will lead and facilitate the implementation of global and site specific quality initiatives and their continual improvement. Responsible for the site qualityengineering activities and lead, coach, and facilitate problem solving, analysis of data and continual improvement activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES - QUALITY ENGINEER
* Maintain quality control of manufactured and incoming supplied components and assemblies
* Facilitate the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
* Determine quality capabilities of machines and processes and provide data to responsible departments
* Be the Quality liaison between the customer and site manufacturing process.
* Responsible for customer concern management and corrective action request process
* Keep up-to-date with the status of project related tasks at the supplier and track supplier performance metrics
REQUIREMENTS - QUALITY ENGINEER
* Bachelor's degreepreferred but not required
* 3-5 years of experience working within the Automotive Industry
* Experienced with the ISO QualitySystem
* Customer Interfacing and Corrective Action experience
APPLY NOW! SEND RESUMES TO JARED@POINTONERECRUITING.COM