This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNice, growing company offering family-oriented atmosphere.
* Creating plans to achieve customer satisfaction and quality targets;
* Developing and maintaining tracking of customer metrics;
* Coordinating with Value Streams to address and resolve all quality issues;
* Providing coaching and training on systems and tools needed for issue resolution including 5 Why, 8D, countermeasure implementation, effectiveness verification, yokoten, follow-up and closure;
* Coaching, supporting, and driving Quality Initiatives such as QAP, QA Network, QC Evaluation Assessments, 4M Change Point control, Floor Management system, Management of Change, etc.;
* Developing a full understanding of all customer-specific Qualityrequirements, TS16949;
* Supporting plant in customer approval events, PPAP, HVPT, APQP;
* Assisting in the preparation and continuous improvement of PFMEA and Control plans.
EDUCATION: 4-yeardegreerequired; Engineering, Math, or Sciences disciplines preferred. ASQ CQE Certification preferred.
* 5+ years of quality experience and/or engineering related experience in an automotive manufacturing environment;
* Experience in metal machining, heat treat, and close tolerance assembly manufacturing;
* 5 Why, 8D, APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, SPC, and MSA;
* TS16949 Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor preferred;
* Knowledge of Engineering Drawings, GD
* Strong statistical and analytical skills;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to travel up to 20%.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.