Quality Engineering Assistant - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Engineering Assistant - Kohler, WI
Do you enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting? Do you enjoy using analytical tools and statistical programs? Are you interested in working in a manufacturing environment, inspecting goods and identify areas of improvement? If you answered yes, you should apply today to become a Quality Engineering Assistant supporting our Global Faucets Organization. In this role you will provide Quality support to the Assembly Team in establishing, maintaining, and implementing procedures, processes, and systems. You will be responsible for driving Quality Initiatives throughout Faucet manufacturing as well as tracking and data analysis, trend identification and initiating corrective action plans.
* Associates Degree (or pursuit of) in related field highly preferred
* ASQ or APICS trainings are nice to have.
* Demonstrated understanding of quality processes and systems, manufacturing processes, statistical methods, and program management
* Superior planning skills, problem-solving/resolution, and decision making abilities, strong communication skills (both verbal and written), and advanced computer skills, specifically Excel
* Capable of applying fundamental quality techniques for problem solving purposes and have strong product and process related skills
* Excellent project planning skills; data analysis and organization skills are key in this role
* Self-motivated individual with a strong sense of urgency and drive
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.