Quality Engineering Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlbany Engineered Composites (AEC) designs, develops, and manufactures advanced composite components in order to help our customers push the frontiers of innovation. Our core strength is our ability to produce highly tailored, complex composite components. With our unique blend of products -- including 3D woven structures, traditional and non-traditional 2D composite structures, and discrete through thickness reinforcement technologies, to name a few -- AEC is able to produce composite components and products which meet performance and cost specifications often beyond the reach of metallic or conventional laminated composites.
AEC SLC is supportive of student education through experiential development. We are currently looking for an intern to support various improvement projects in our Quality department
* Engineering classwork.
* Experience in aerospace manufacturing
* Experience in other manufacturing or technical writing beneficial
* Actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
* Emphasis or interest in Quality Engineering preferred
* Junior or Senior Level
* GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Skills
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to complete multiple projects on schedule with minimal supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled