Quality Improvement Nurse Clinical Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time (Monday-Friday)
Freedom Village Bradenton 6406 21st Avenue West Bradenton , FL 34209
Job #: 061200a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* May be required to obtain and administer medication and treatments, as prescribed by physician; documents and reviews medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders, professional standards, federal and state regulations and company policies
* Plans and organizes quality control programs and activities. Maintains library of quality control and assessment materials necessary for complying with current standards and regulations and maintaining quality resident care
* Monitors responses to treatment plans; possesses knowledge of medication interactions and notifies Director of Clinical Services and Healthcare Administrator of any occurrences. Adheres to infection control policies and procedures
* Provides recommendations and reports to management, as necessary/required, concerning quality control programs and processes.
* Assists with discharge process relevant to medication/treatment orders
* Possesses knowledge of and adheres to OSHA regulations and infection control standards
* This position is responsible for Risk Management including investigations and Staff Development
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing for the state of practice
* Three years of nursing experience; Senior Living Industry experience a plus!
* Flexibility with schedule -- some evening, weekend and holidays required
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148516.aspx'