This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Quality Inspector job in Columbus, IN. This is for a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for administering the quality control database, coordinating quality control programs, scheduling and coordinating training programs, and assisting in implementing and delivering quality programs. The ideal candidate is organized, pays strong attention to detail, comfortable inspecting work equipment, and enjoys working with a team. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Quality Inspector job include:
- Examine manufactured products, to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality.
- Study product specifications and work instructions.
- Perform visual inspections, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Provide description or justification for defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and production source.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to consistently lift 25 pounds
- Previous experience in one of the following fields preferred: quality, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution center, production, assembly, automotive.
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on first and second shift.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff
Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Inspector Position in Greensburg, IN or visit www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities with Adecco.