- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Quality Control Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector performs inspection of tightly tolerance precision parts and materials for quality defects and precise conformance to customer specifications. Responsible for the documentation of non-conformance, analysis of root-cause, containment actions and team based corrective action plans. This role will be actively engaged in many levels of the organization and must be an excellent communicator with regard to GD&T and proper inspection techniques. Candidate must demonstrate calmness in a high work volume environment without sacrificing critical detail orientation.
The 2nd critical component of this position is customer service. The QC Inspector will frequently interface with high profile clients and suppliers to discuss issues. Therefore, customer service aptitude and experience is necessary. Must have good computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
* Read blueprints and specifications
* Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
* Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
* Accept or reject finished items according to blueprints
* Formulate and communicate containment plans for out of spec products
* Report inspection and test data
* Experience in quality practices, GD&T, Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
* Must be able to work well within a team environment.
* Job requires both physical agility and strength along with a high degree of manual dexterity.
* Strong math skills (algebra, geometry, and trigonometry) are a must. Must demonstrate self-motivation, along with strong interpersonal, decision-making and communication skills.
* Candidate must be able and willing to work overtime, as needed
$16.00 to $16.00 per Hour (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.