Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following exciting long term contract positions:
Make money for the holidays! Lots of OT and Weekend Work Available!
Entry Level - We will train you!
Quality Inspector 1st shift
Quality Inspector Job Description:
Inspect incoming cellular phones for any blatant cosmetic or documented issues versus customer s expectation on Samsung provided checklists.
* Inspect finished cellular phones produced by vendor for quality assurance in a fast paced production environment.
* The ability to read, write, identify and interpret repair order codes, documents, materials and related information.
* Work closely, accurately, and carefully comply with set rules and detailed instructions with minimal deviation in performance of tasks and activities.
* Adhere to set deadlines and meet production goals daily, weekly and monthly
* Create and maintain working relationships with similar levels within the company. Occasionally interfaces with supervision for information exchange.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
* Ability to work 1st shift hours with OT as required
* Available to work OT and Weekends Required
* Entry Level experience, we will train you!
* Experience inspecting cellular phones or electronics a plus
* Experience working in a fast paced production environment with deadlines
* Experience using Microsoft PC software.
* High school education or equivalent is required and will be verified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.