Quality Intern 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Quality Intern at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
Position requires an individual with a strong Mechanical Engineering understanding and a person willing to comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
Position responsibilities include:
* Work with metallurgical operations staff to reduce cycle time, improve capacity in physical test, NDT, and chemical processing.
* Work with to establish best practices with operations staff.
* Investigate and propose new technologies to reduce cost and cycle time.
* Assist with the Quality and Metallugrical capital expenditure activities.
* Assist supervision with Gage R&R and process capability (feature CPK efforts)
* Assist supervision with physical test improvement activities including: band saw, lathe, waterjet, and grinding equipment.
* Participate in lean manufacturing events. Including 5S, TPM, and CIL improvement activities.
* Develop sketches with Pro-Engineer software (Pro-E).
* Utilize 3D printer technology for rapid prototype/insertion opportunities.
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. For consideration, submit your resume and transcripts.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any
* Pursuing a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related field
* Sophomore standing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled