- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Quality Lab Technician - 2nd Shift - Rover Position
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Conduct routine and non-routine testing of Shelf Stable Products and ingredients as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct routine and non-routine testing of shelf stable Acidified, High Acid, and Retorted product for compliance to specifications according to current procedure.
- Conduct finished product audits in accordance to current procedure.
- Insuring Broken Jar pallets are fixed in a timely manner.
- Reading and signing lab procedures on Annual Basis.
- Conduct line audit for GMP compliance.
- Communication of out-of-specification products to operations supervisor on duty.
- Recording accurate results for tests completed on correct forms.
- Cleanup and organization of work area.
- Other tasks as assigned.
4pm - 4am Rotating 12 Hours Shift Schedule