Quality Management Coordinator - Registered Nurse RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26537-3575
Days (rotating weekends)
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 183 bed facility located in the heart of South Tampa. South Tampa is considered by many Tampa residents to be the affluent and hip epicenter of Tampa. The neighborhoods of SoHo, Hyde Park, Bayshore, Davis Island, Palma Ceia, make up the South Tampa area. Memorial Hospital is comfortably located in this area of the city and boasts a friendly small community hospital feel backed by HCA career growth opportunities, generous salary and benefits and the resources needed to offer the best care to our patients by supporting our nursing staff. Memorial Hospital of Tampa has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 30 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it s no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
The RN Quality Coordinator coordinates the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of performance data relative to specified quality improvement programs within the hospital. Maintains documents and records according to state and federal health care standards.
Role Accountabilities include:
* Core Measure abstraction and chart reviews
* Facilitates assigned process improvement initiatives by using problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis and/or FMECA.
* Fosters a positive first impression by ensuring all work areas are organized, clean and project a professional appearance.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential safety issues.
* Completion of RN Diploma program.
* Three to Five years recent experience within an acute clinical practice. Experience in Quality Management, strongly preferred.
* Must possess current Florida RN licensure.
* Experience with Core Measures and JCAHO standards required.
Last Edited: 10/21/2016