Quality Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALITY MANAGER
Located near the Jackson, MS area
(THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI)
* Excellent Benefits
* Competitive Salary
* Relocation Assistance (IF NEEDED)
The QUALITY MANAGER is responsible for developing and implementing the QA program designed to ensure quality production of products to ensure standards are meeting/exceeding consumer expectations.
* Maintains QA objectives complementary to corporation policies and procedures.
* Administer customer relationships relative to customer needs, inspections, etc.
* Develop systems to meet third party certifications.
* Preforms quality appraisals of design records for compliance with stated requirements.
* Utilizes statistical process control methods for investigating data to assess the process changes.
* Analyze substitute data obtained during QA activities to ensure reliability with company policies and procedures.
* Maintain a working knowledge of government/industry QA codes and principles.
* Lead personnel (including management) engaged in quality assurance activities and take actions to improve the situation.
* Improves new methods to solve problems identified during QA activities.
* BACHELOR DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR EQUIVALENT
* 10+ YEARS IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
* EXPERIENCE WITH AN APQP SYSTEM
* 5+ YEARS IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
* LEAN MANUFACTURING/SIX SIGMA EXPERIENCE
* STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF STATISTICAL METHODS