This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/27/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Quality Manager candidates to support Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, located at Bethesda Maryland.
* Responsible for the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC) Simulation Department Quality Management System (QMS) and associated processes and procedures. Serves as technical advisor to management, supervisors and staff on the principles and techniques of quality management.
* Responsible and accountable for development and effective implementation, compliance, sustainment and monitoring of the QMS program as influenced by the hospital quality apparatus, support of undergraduate/graduate medical education quality initiates, simulation related research opportunities, and Departmental Leadership directives.
* Directly supports the evaluation, assessment, and implementation of continuous quality improvement (CQI) to ensure continued maintenance of accreditation by accrediting bodies (Society of Simulation in Healthcare, American College of Surgeons).
* Obtains, analyzes, and reports on the effectiveness of Simulation training on influencing hospital quality metrics by direct interface with the WRB Quality Management Department.
* Applies Simulation educational techniques and practices to collect feedback and develop initiatives to improve the results of the QMS by focusing on learner satisfaction and continuous process improvement.
* Implements, sustains and evaluates quality processes by working internally and externally to develop efficiencies and best practices in Simulation education. Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement and participates or leads planning and executing strategies targeting those areas. Routinely reviews the QMS for adequacy and effectiveness and advises Leadership on best educational directives to improve outcomes. Improves the measurement and reporting of critical quality management information and data.
* Plans, leads and/or facilitates a variety of sessions, forums, meetings, to identify and solve problems with internal (service chiefs) and external (departmental) customers. Develops and s solutions, monitors progress, designs alternative initiatives, develops metrics, assesses need for appropriate resources.
* Identifies and translates existing quality efforts into outcomes-based quality initiatives for the development and execution of Simulation research and scholarly documents.
* Bachelor s Degree in Nursing.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and fluent in English. Clearly express ideas, convey status and progress reviews, report on analysis findings, and make recommendations to team members and leaders of all levels within the organization and external customers and consultants.
* Analytical skills and techniques to measure the effectiveness of educational programs and success of operational program execution
* Knowledge of medical information management systems.
* Must be US Citizen
* Clearance: NACI
* Minimum of 2-5 years professional experience in Patient Safety, Education, Quality/Process Improvement, or Hospital Based Research