This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Primary role of this position is to promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Inclusive but not limited to
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the company s quality systems and policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaison with customers auditors and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers specifications.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and drive the group to plan, formulate and agree upon comprehensive quality procedures.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QA/QC.
- Manage and maintain the company s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods. Final Product and Disposition (Release/Reject of materials, intermediates or finished products) were applicable.
- Responsible for the Approval of QA related procedures.
- Responsible for the Approval of Validation protocols and reports.
- Oversees supervision of the Self Improvement Plan.
- Oversees supervision of the Execution of Validations and generation of documentation.
- Oversees supervision of material and finished product release status and age control.
- Oversees supervision of Deviation Investigation and Corrective Action Response.
To succeed at this position, all above essential duties must be performed to the highest level. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks, and work independently with a commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of word, excel, or similar spreadsheet software, and experience working with Omnigraffle, Visio, or workflow related software.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Experience managing or leading workgroups/projects.
- Experience interacting with high-level managers both internally and externally.
Education and Experience:
Four-year college degree; or five to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in ISO, QAKE or other quality committed programs.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.