This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
TITLE: Quality Manager
LOCATION: Englewood, CO
Lead the Quality program for a large business unit, including planning and execution to reinstate lapsed ISO 9001 certification, and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
Review Quality system, procedures and documentation to identify opportunities for quality improvement and gaps to ISO 9001
Create a strategy and action plan to build a solid, ISO 9001 compliant quality program
Develop an action plan to fill gaps and achieve ISO 9001 certification, including:
* Defining a path that addresses highest risk and highest benefit items quickly, and follows with filling out the complete quality system, procedures and documentation
* Working with stakeholders to bring procedures and documentation up to the standard, and to create new procedures and documentation where required
* Putting in place and managing quality processes such as internal audits, management reviews, etc.
* Performing internal audits
* Defining and executing on required training
* Preparing teams for ISO 9001 audit
* Maintenance of procedures and documentation to improve quality processes and as changes occur in the business
* Lead execution of the action plan with functional stakeholders
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.