Quality Manager 8/16/2016
Ajulia Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALITY MANAGER
LEADER IN AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS MANUFACTURERS
LOCATED NEAR LANSING, MI
Competitive Salary, Full time, Full Benefits
* Responsible to represent the quality function on technical support with other internal groups regarding issues affecting manufacturing.
* Responsible to initiate and approves supplier/production/process control activities and reviews for implementation and effectiveness.
* Responsible to quality control procedures, system, APQP, PPAP and IMDS activities.
* Responsible to manage audit and continuously improve TS16949 systems and procedures.
* Responsible to establish and maintain all quality documents, samples, customer contact, production, product launch, correction of production variance and warrant analysis.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 5-15years of manufacturing experience.
* At-least 5years in Management and Supervision position of Quality.
* Experience with FMEA's, PPAP, Control Plans, APQP, DVP&R's.
* Bilingual (Spanish or German) is a must.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.