This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Industrial Manufacturing Company
Plant City, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Req # 501615
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Quality Manager
LOCATION: Plant City, FL
DEGREE: 4- Years Degreed
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Experience
RELOCATION: Assistance Available.
* Bachelor's Degree in related discipline is required.
* 5-7years of related experience in a similar role is required.
* Experience with an automotive supplier or OEM is preferred.(not required)
* Detailed knowledge of TS 16949 is required.
* ASQ certification in quality engineering and/or reliability is desired but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Lead and manage Quality Control Department
* Assist project manages with PPAP submission process
* Maintain Customer Interface: Respond to customer concerns/rejections;
* Initiate and manage containment efforts at customer location and internally,
and direct customer corrective actions
* Continuously evaluate and improve Quality System.
* Manage Internal and External Audits
* Evaluate and report Quality of production and operational processes to Company management
* Oversee and manage implementation of improvement projects process
* Provide assistance in Quality Control techniques to production department
* Supervise and train QC Techs across 3 shifts as required
* Evaluate and Improve Quality system and documentation
* Manage SPC database