This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Our customer is one of the world's leading manufacturer of automotive components. This world class firm designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for both the OEM and aftermarket segments. This company is offering great compensation, benefits packages and substantial future career growth.
PLANT QUALITY MANAGER SUMMARY:
The Plant Quality Manager is responsible for all quality deliverables. They will establish and review annual quality improvement plans as well as plant operational plans. They are responsible for continuous improvement in quality key measure performance and customer satisfaction for assigned area.
PLANT QUALITY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible to ensure that all QE deliverables (e.g.: Quality Objectives, MSA, Control Plans, Part Inspection, Capability Studies, and Customer PPAP) are executed on time and to the appropriate level of detail.
* Develop key customer relationships in the supplier quality area for successful execution of our launches.
* Develop key internal relationships, with the goal of removing roadblocks and resolving issues for successful execution of our launches.
* Develop QE resource budgets and staffing needs, participate in the interview process and add resources, as they are required.
* Develop and execute Individual Development Plans and performance reviews for each QE.
* Actively participate in program reviews and phase exits reviews.
* Prepare a monthly assessment of all PLUS QE deliverables for the programs within their area of responsibility.
* Advanced Quality Planning including Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, FMEA's, PPAPs, Dimensional layouts, gage/fixture design, and performance/material testing.
* Advanced statistical concepts, design of experiments, and problem solving methodology.
* Leads quality function within their area of responsibility, typically providing direct leadership to Quality Engineers.
* Provides leadership to a large area of responsibility.
* Excellent communication skills to ensure proper customer relationship.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Specific education and training in Quality disciplines including, at minimum ISO/TS16949, Continuous Improvement, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, DoE, SPC.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in operations using various metal processes strongly preferred.