Quality Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES;
* Responsible for leading department initiatives through a collaborative team effort to fulfill customer requirements, team building and training.
* Oversee, provide leadership for and coordinate activities for the quality function within the plant
* Maintain and submit plant consolidated reports (External PPM report, Quality Issues, Scorecard, Supplier Top 5, Supplier Performance Feedback System Reports, Quality Web Site, etc.)
* Monitor all customer Quality related web sites for compliance and current requirements. Develop and maintain procedural systems in accordance with TS16949 and customer specific requirements.
* Participate and support in Continuous Improvement Activities (DOS, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, Black Belt, and ITS programs)
* Direct Advanced Produc Quality Process (APQP/PPAP)
* Responsible for coordinating investigations and responses to customer complaints and corrective action system
* Manage Customer Quality Rejects and Returned Material and 8D Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions
* Oversee process capability studies and quality audits
* BachelorDegree in Quality or related field and/or equivalent professional work experience in Manufacturing or Quality
* 5+ years of experience as a supervisor; Automotive component supplier manufacturing experience preferred
* Proficient in blueprint and specification reading, measurements, capability studies, Gauge R&R studies, SPC, and GD&T
* Proficient in TS16949 and Customer Specific requirements
* QualitySystem tools experience preferred, i.e. DOE, FMEA, PPAP, GR&R, QFD, SPC, CPK, ISO/TS. CMM and related Metrology skills.
* ASQ or equivalent Quality Certifications is a plus