This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExcellent growth oriented company in the automotive industry - launching new product lines. This company presents an excellent family-oriented culture.
* Supporting and leading the operation of the quality management department;
* Developing and implementing plant quality systems;
* Ensuring that the outgoing product quality is continuously improving;
* Measuring, tracking and improving quality system input and quality performance output metrics;
* Keeping updated of gaging, inspection, and statistical technology for quality improvement;
* Ensuring plant compliance to TS16949 standards;
* Assisting other departments with the interpretation and development of procedures necessary to meet customer requirements;
* Visiting customers and suppliers when necessary to support quality programs.
EDUCATION: 4-yeardegreerequired in an engineering discipline.
* 5+ years of supervisory experience in a Lean, high volume manufacturing environment;
* Must have automotive industry and TS experience;
* Experience with 5S, continuous improvement, kaizen initiatives;
* Excellent problem solving, leadership, interpersonal and communiation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.