Quality Planning Engineer Educator 9/8/2016
Automotive Technology Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is one of the global leaders in automotive technology, systems and components and has over $15 billion in sales revenue and employs 10,000 employees world-wide. Their commitment to career development and training is exceptional!
We are seeking a talented QUALITY PLANNING ENGINEER EDUCATOR at their Southfield, Michigan location.
If you have Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science and have 3 years of experience working in the automotive industry, please submit your resume in Word format.
Relocation assistance provided.
* Coordinate activities for improvement and quality of systems.
* Provide technical support to investigate, audit, develop and implement continuous improvement for production and development processes.
* Train Engineers on company's design principals and methods which result in robust designs.
* Comprehend product design details and conduct design-process audits for higher risk programs (including in-house check sheets).
* Plan and conduct audits at manufacturing plants in North America.
* Collaborate with Design Groups and North American plants to support development of strong product design.
* Promote collection of past problem information from field/customer claims, and reflect them to design and to production.
* Promote company standards and business objectives.
* Create and deliver training on design quality principles and related application methods.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with some quality experience.
* More than two years of design process and auditing of D-FMEA or P-FMEA and experience in making/delivering presentations.
* Two years' experience in auditing design work.
* Problem solving, design process auditing, and 5-why analysis.
* Experience in electronic products design/function and related systems desired.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in training and /or instructional design background.
* Must understand Engineering Design principles.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Tier-1 automotive environment.
* Must have experience in giving presentations in a classroom setting.