Quality Planning Engineer 9/8/2016
Automotive Technology Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is one of the global leaders in automotive technology, systems and components and has over $15 billion in sales revenue and employs 10,000 employees world-wide. Their commitment to career development and training is exceptional!
We are seeking a talented QUALITY PLANNING ENGINEER at their Southfield, Michigan location.
If you have Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and excellent management skills/supervisory experience, please submit your resume in Word format.
Relocation assistance provided.
* Implement, validate and confirm smooth development launch of products for appropriate model year.
* Manage the 3D drawing group for drawing delivery to the plant and the OEM's.
* Monitor manpower and handling issues that arise with the team personnel.
* Promote the company as Best in Class Supplier.
* Facilitate communication and information exchange to customer for both validations of the products and 3D drawing releases.
* Provide negotiation of Validation requirements.
* Manage team responsibilities which include teaching the skills needed to negotiate Validate test plans and provide drawings to the plant and customer.
* Manage group including time approval, expense approval, and evaluations.
* Be the face to the customer for validation team and work closely with the companies' design teams globally.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science.
* Minimum of five years of management experience required.
* 5 years of experience working for an OEM or Tier 1 Automotive manufacture strongly desired.
* Program launch background experience.
* Expertise with 3D design.
* Validation experience required.
* Electronic hardware circuits and circuit layout background required.
* Program Management skills.
* Embedded Software development background.