Quality & Reliability Specialist - Electronics Component
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New Holland, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for QUALITY & RELIABILITY SPECIALIST - ELECTRONICS COMPONENT for our client in NEW HOLLAND, PA
JOB TITLE: QUALITY & RELIABILITY SPECIALIST - ELECTRONICS COMPONENT
JOB LOCATION: NEW HOLLAND, PA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Quality & Realiability specialist who can categorizes and prioritizes problems - data coming from testing portal.
* Gives list of top electronics component part numbers based on ACPU (total cost), including # of claims
* Review Portal claims and understand failure modes
* Identify trends
* Putting parts on recall
* Teardown, bench test, try to establish root cause (RCA)
* Involve SQE to get supplier involved to support Recovery
* Failure analysis of electronics components (Actuators, Electronic Sensors, switches, potentiometers etc)