Quality Resin Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Turtle Lake, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Purpose:
To oversee compliance to company standards by analyzing processes and methods.
* Collect samples and verify all documentation received is accurate & complete
* Inspect/verify testing of raw materials with Receiving Inspection Reports
* File report matching certificates of analysis & physical appearance to in-house standards
* Work with engineering on resin testing and development of standards on new product introduction
* Interact with vendors to resolve issues of non-conformance
* Work with vendors to test & implement purging compounds
* Monitor critical equipment & instrumentation to ensure proper operation & calibration
* Use automated test equipment
* Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely manner
* Maintain building safety, cleanliness & operations standards in the warehouse
* Generate audit charts from molding Master Process results
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED and basic computer skills are required
* Prefer a 2 year degree in a related field and experience in collecting data & generating charts & graphs & working directly with vendors.
* Must be able to perform basic math and be able to read and comprehend verbal & written instructions
* Mechanical ability
* Ability to use various instruments
* Experience operating a forklift
* Experience with Excel
* Ability to prioritize workload & multi-task
* Teamwork skills
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.