This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarotta Controls, Inc. is one of the fastest growing technology businesses in New Jersey, specializing in the design, manufacture and integration of precision control components and systems. Its offerings range from high performance valves and manifolds to complete sub-systems that integrate electronic controls and power conditioning systems. With over 200 patents and 70 years' experience, Marotta Controls supports the most demanding applications - whether manned or unmanned, military or commercial - for aircraft, missiles, marine (surface and sub-sea), land systems, satellites, launch vehicles and spacecraft.
We take our work seriously and deliver on our promise to develop best in class technology backed up by superior quality and world-class service. Our teams have repeatedly been recognized for outstanding performance by some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. Honors include: Outstanding Small Business Supplier -Lockheed Martin; Small Business Supplier of the Year Lockheed Martin; Platinum Source Supplier - Northrop Grumman; Special Recognition for Outstanding Execution The Boeing Company; Supplier of the Year Nomination The Boeing Company; Regional Small Business of the Year - US Small Business Administration; George M. Low Award for Quality and Excellence NASA.
POSITION PROFILE: RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES INVOLVING QUALITY ASSURANCE AND COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS, CONDUCTS AUDITS AND REVIEWS/ANALYZES DATA AND DOCUMENTATION
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor s degree in area of specialty plus 2-5 years experience in the field or related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within field.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Familiarity with Quality Management Systems such as ISO/AS9100 plus:
* Proficiency in basic computer skills (excel, word, PowerPoint)
* Ability to perform process surveillance and Work center audits
* Familiarity with various aspects of quality control
* Ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams
* Must be flexible and able to balance multiple tasks.
ESSENTIAL OR PRIMARY / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Raw material review for Level I / Space programs
* Lot verifications - stagings (kit inspections - again Level I / Space programs)
* Process data review
* Contract review
* PO flow-down review
* Marine failure investigations and corrective actions
* AS9100 support
* Involvement in continuous improvement teams
* MRB activity /follow up on corrective actions
* Position entails exposure to typical manufacturing (i.e. Machine Shop, Assembly, Testing, etc.); environments inclusive of potential irritants, chemicals and high temperatures; appropriate eye, hearing and foot protection required.
* Business office environment
* High demand fast paced work environment
* Ability to work overtime when required in order to meet deadline
* 10% travel estimated
* Ability to comprehend quickly and accurately and communicate with varying levels of professionals
We offer a highly competitive compensation package for this outstanding position plus a quarterly bonus along with a full range of top quality benefits and employee services including medical, prescription, dental, vision, life and disability income insurance programs, 401k retirement plans with company match, paid vacation, sick and personal days, 11 holidays, summer hours, on-site credit union and ATM, and much more. We recognize and reward our employee's accomplishments.
If you are ready to make a decisive career move to an industry leader that is experiencing tremendous growth and advance with us to a higher level, we want to hear from you. Your confidentiality will be maintained.
Please visit our website at www.marotta.com to learn more about us and to apply on line via our Career portal or apply here now. This position is at our Montville, NJ corporate offices location.
MANY OF OUR CONTRACTS REQUIRE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A U.S. CITIZEN AND/OR THAT AN EXPORT LICENSE HAS BEEN OBTAINED FOR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE CITIZENS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES. YOUR EMPLOYMENT, BOTH INITIALLY AND CONTINUALLY THEREAFTER, IS CONDITIONED ON PRODUCTION OF SUCH PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP AND/OR ANY EXPORT LICENSE THAT MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, REGULATIONS, OR EXECUTIVE ORDERS, OR REQUIRED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer M/F/IWD/Veterans
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.