Quality Standards Leader 8/18/2016
Jackson Center, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for implementation and management of Quality and Food Safety systems and requirements throughout site to achieve continual adherence to ISO9000, FSSC 22000 BOS-QMS and customer requirements. This is accomplished throughout the site by managing audits, corrective actions, continual improvement and documented information of the system.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in related field or a combination or education & related experience.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills as demonstrated by pre-hire or pre-promotion screening & testing, transcripts and/or references.
* Strong technical writing skills as demonstrated by testing, transcripts or other designated methods.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interview process.
* Strong leadership skills verifiable through pre-hire or pre-promotion screening and verifiable references.