This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title:
The QA Supervisor will provide assistance, expertise, and continuous improvement to the Quality Assurance function in the factory. Assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the factory Quality Management System in compliance with the Kraft Heinz Quality standards. Assure that all products processed, packaged, stored, and distributed are manufactured in compliance with all Regulatory, Customer, and Kraft Heinz requirements.
* Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions.
* Assist with the implementation of the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list in order to achieve targeted RCR.
* Assist with communicating the factory Quality Management System expectations to all personnel and defined stakeholders, and provide training accordingly.
* Provide technical support to Operations, Maintenance, Sanitation, Logistics, Procurement, and Sales / Marketing.
* Assist with the factory Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs), Operational Pre-Requisite Programs (OPRPs), and Critical Control Points (CCPs), as defined in the Food Safety Program.
* Assist with facilitating and driving compliance to the Quality Risk Management Process (Q-RMP) via cross-functional work teams and leadership accountability.
* Verify and validate manufacturing processes comply with regulatory requirements.
* Assist with retaining and maintaining documentation and records associated with HNA and factory Quality Management Systems, Quality Risk Management Process, and Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC 22000).
* Assist with training personnel in techniques and procedures for the Food Safety Program, Quality Assurance activities, Quality Control activities, Raw Materials and Finished Goods Inspections, and Sensory Taste Panels.
* Assist with the administration, execution and maintenance of the internal audit program.
* Review all Process Sheets and Specifications for acceptance or variance to capability.
* Serve as the factory primary contact for all customers and third party audits, including management, preparation, and corrective actions.
* Represent the factory in the New Product Development Process (NPD) to ensure factory capability for new products and line extensions.
* Champion quality improvement initiatives and waste reduction projects to center line processes and reduce variation.
* Manage and report on key issues, trends, customer / consumer complaints, and incident investigations to local and HQ Quality and Food Safety management.
* Communicate and report on key quality performance metrics as defined by Corporate Quality and local management.
* Assure that all non-conforming products are managed (including identification, segregation and timely final disposition) in accordance with current applicable policies.
* Interface with contractors (pest control, cleaning chemicals, engineering, etc.) and raw material suppliers to ensure compliance with quality and food safety requirements.
* Assist and partner with business leaders on implementation of process improvement (Six Sigma / Lean), including leading change initiatives, planning, and facilitation.
* Assist with the supervision of Quality Assurance staff including but not limited to performance management and employee development, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.
B.S. in Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Food Business or other related science based discipline is required.
1-5 years of manufacturing experience is required; preferably within an USDA and or FDA regulated environment
Demonstrate continuous learning in competencies related to Quality Assurance and Food Safety.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.