Quality Systems Engineer 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Disher is an engineering services firm based in Michigan. We are partnered with an automotive supplier, working with their Toledo, Ohio location. We are currently searching for an experienced QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER to join their growing team.
The QUALITY SYSTEMS will work to manage and ensure the quality of the systems through the reviews, documentation and process implementation of system needs. In this role you will work to implement and verify all documents and specifications to processes in order to correct the operations of the system.
This role is a direct, full-time position, and not with Disher.
* Manage the improvement of the system through the issuance, control and monitoring of corrective actions.
* Control and follow-up with the engineering changes to ensure the correct implementation of new projects and products are underway.
* Maintain the quality of the engineering systems by working with Internal and External Auditors to control the projects and processes.
* Work with the ISO / TS 194949 Core Tools.
* Direct conversations as needed to ensure quality standards are met.
* Provide system implementations or updates for new engineering processes.
* Ensure customer specific requirements are met.
* Responsible for project work as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Administration, Automotive Engineering, Slender Systems Engineering, or Quality Management would be a plus.
* Experience with SAP, Quality Systems Basics tools.
* Experience working in a crisis management environment.
* Strong Communication skills both verbal and written.
* Strong negotiation, decision making ability and a solutions oriented mindset is required.
* Previous experience in a quality systems engineering position, specifically within automotive industry is a plus.
* Must be proactive, self-motivated, and have exceptional attention to detail.
_About DISHER: _
DISHER is a nationally-recognized product development and business consulting firm with offices in Zeeland and Ann Arbor, Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin sketch through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development. DISHER also assists clients with business solutions and Talent identification and attraction.