Quality Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Systems Engineer
Position ID: req5174
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Quality
Location: Plant, Springfield, 1100 Industrial Drive, Springfield, TN 37172-3325 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/24/2016
Coordinate activities necessary to maintain ISO 9001. Support production on problem solving activities. Support new product launches and the change management process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist and support third party registrar, including audit visits
* Administers ISO 9001 Internal Audit program, including pool of qualified internal auditors
* Support plant-wide conformance to ISO 9001, including training and coaching organization on the benefits of management systems
* Support development of procedures and work instruction required by management systems.
* Manages system for controlling documentation
* Manages system for storage of high-volume paper records
* Support improvement of plant KPI (Key Performance Indicators) including NRFT (Not Right the First Time), DFP (Disruption Free Production), SCR (Service Call Rate), etc.
* Facilitates activities related to investigating, analyzing and correcting quality problems, throughout the organization.
* Support activities related to new product launches and change management process as directed by Management Systems Manager.
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
* 3 years minimum of previous experience supporting establishment, maintenance and implementation of management systems preferred.
* Skilled in problem solving methods, including 8D, fish bone, 5 why, DMAIC, etc.
* Basic understanding of engineering, manufacturing, and assembly principles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Knowledge of ISO Management Systems
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong aptitude for details
* Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
* Proven presence that commands the respect and trust of employees at all levels within the organization
* Perceptive individual who possesses excellent conceptual, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
* Possess the flexibility in reacting to new situations and adaptability for working in new environments
* Self-starter; a hands on individual who enjoys challenge and is dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction
* Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.